Sign up to our Newsletter
Nearshore Marine Services
Lankelma has completed a number of high-profile nearshore marine investigation projects worldwide, using our expertise in geotechnical drilling, borehole testing and CPT techniques in a range of marine environments, from the surf zone to 15m water depth.
We own a wide range of marine drilling and CPT equipment, including the Wison-APB wireline CPT system and our CompactRotoSonic rotary and sonic drill rig. This equipment, along with Sandpiper, our Combifloat C5 Jack-up platform, can be operated by Lankelma staff anywhere in the world. Alternatively, customers can hire the jack-up plus CPT, drilling and ancillary equipment as required, for their own use.
Click on the image below to watch a short film showing the combined rotary and sonic rig, along with the Wison-APB wireline CPT system, being readied for deployment on our Sandpiper jack-up platform.
Our membership of the International Jack-Up Barge Owners Association (IJUBOA) not only reinforces our position as a leading international marine geotechnical specialist, but also provides assurance to customers about our offshore services, demonstrating that our staff are trained and competent and that we are serious about the safety of our people and the environment.
Our overwater projects include:
- Venezuela – Investigations for ‘Puente Nigale’, a new bridge crossing at Lake Maracaibo
- Gulf of Guinea – Investigations to position an exploration platform
- Guinea – Investigation for a port terminal extension
- Hong Kong – Investigations for a combined bridge and tunnel crossing
- Cameroon – Investigations on the critical path of exploration operations
- Congo – Investigation for the placement of an offshore drill rig
View our coastal and nearshore capability statement here.
For an overview of our overwater project experience, please click here.
A selection of case studies can be viewed here.
For more information on Lankelma’s nearshore marine services please contact us.