Sign up to our Newsletter
Nearshore CPT rigs
Wison-APB wireline deployable CPT system
The Wison-APB wireline CPT system is a more productive and accurate measure of the sub-bottom geology. Few companies worldwide are able to offer such a system. The advantage of a wireline CPT system over the traditional top push system is the capacity for greater production at locations where multiple drill-outs are required.
Used in conjunction with Lankelma’s Dando 9000 Rotary Drill Rig and/or the Dando 4000 Cable Percussion Drill Rig, this system has proven performance, delivering excellent data and samples, while optimising operational times in the field.
- 90mm downhole wireline tool utilising hydraulic pressure to provide a 1m or 3m CPT push (20mm/sec) or provide a good quality Shelby sample
- Self-tensioning remote-controlled winch, power pack, mast and sheave block
- Lowered through the drill string and latched into place at the base of the borehole
- Both 5cm2 and 10cm2 piezocones can be used to produce a maximum 100 mPa of tip resistance
- Works in conjunction with Dando 9000 rotary drill rig
Top-Push CPT rams
- 20 tonne ram capacity
- Fully self-contained
- Dedicated hydraulic power pack, generator and logging system, or can be plumbed into the vessel’s hydraulic system
- Flexible anchorage, including mounting to a static plant, vessel or being beam mounted