Sign up to our Newsletter
Sandpiper C-5 Jack-up
Lankelma’s C-5 Jack-Up Platform Sandpiper allows geotechnical drilling, borehole investigation and CPT testing in waters up to 15m depth. The 18m by 12m platform is modular, allowing it to be transported by road, with the pontoons assembled on site using a simple coupling system. This makes it ideal for easy handling and assembly in remote locations, where conventional equipment cannot be used.
Lankelma can operates Sandpiper on a 24-hour basis or customers can hire it as a standalone unit, supplied with a range of equipment, including:
- Downhole CPT (Wison-APB and top-push rams)
- Dando cable percussion and rotary drill rigs
- CompactRotoSonic XL-Duo drill rig for sonic or Geobor-S drilling
- Hydraulic deck-mounted crane and jacking unit power pack
- Whisperwatt 3‐phase 25kVa Generator
- Navigation system and VHF radio
- Air conditioned work units for welfare, storage and workshop facilities.